1) I really don't mind spending time with myself. In fact, after I've been surrounded by people seemingly 24/7 I'm actually a pretty cool person to be around ;)
2) I joke when I'm nervous. And doing so in a different language can prove to be difficult...
3) I'm very vocal when it comes to working out my problems.
4) I like being in a group setting where people can voice their opinions and be surrounded in a mutually learning environment
5) I hold many props to people who do not get frustrated with themselves while learning new languages. Although I love learning new ways to express myself, I have crashed multiple times into a wall of frustration with my learning of Setswana
6) I like being sought out. It makes me feel important.
7) I love feeling important.
8) Although the Peace Corps keeps reminding me that we are not here to change the world, I still plan on changing the world. (Even if it's just something small in one other person's world)
9) I'm surprised at how quickly I adapt to certain situations and still maintain a smile.